[Starlink] starlink <-> starlink tests over ivpv6

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue May 18 19:40:51 EDT 2021

I think we are at 6? people with dishys now on this list? Most having
got rid of the starlink provided router?

What I would love to do is a string of bufferbloat related tests
between your networks, much like I've been testing
to the cloud. This would include traceroute or mtr, the rrul, tcp_nup,
tcp_ndown tests with sqm on and off.

I know george hasn't been publishing via anything other than git via
rsync, but the simple test scripts there
can be modified to do a string of tests dishy to dishy.

There are also many ways to take a dynamic ipv6 address and put it
into dns. linode's is straightforward if
you'd want to leverage taht.net.

(for the record "taht" means "star or planet" in estonian)

--
Latest Podcast:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6791014284936785920/

Dave Täht CTO, TekLibre, LLC