[Starlink] SIGCOMM MIT paper: Starvation in e2e congestion control

Hesham ElBakoury helbakoury at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 10:29:29 EDT 2022

Hi David,

I think someone such as Professor Hari who got many awards including the
sigcomm 2021 life-achievement award or his student Venkat need to be
educated on Fair Queuing. There are many publications and text books
which describe FQ. The results of this paper is for network paths that
do not use FQ or ECN. Venkat/Hari can provide more details.

For the CAP theorem, do you think I can get C,A,P, if this is what I
need ? if this is the case, then this theorem is wrong or has limited
applicability, correct ?

Thanks

Hesham