[Starlink] No RDOF-Funds for Starlink

warren ponder wponder11 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:40:36 EDT 2022

The FCC public announcement doc has more detail than the FCC press release.

It details the upfront cost as you recall as a factor. It also highlights
that SpaceX simply would not respond to questions for clarification
regarding details of the required long for regarding performance details,
design details and how they would address their concerns ( Likely some came
from this study)

Performance was also raised as was the concern of it being emerging
technology.

WP