[Starlink] Starlink "beam spread"

David Fernández davidfdzp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 04:15:54 EDT 2022

f-root dns servers in dishy could be easier than on satellites. Does
it make sense?

For recreational vehicles or home users, quite big caches could be
installed next to the home router, with preloaded versions of the
websites most likely you are going to visit, as per your subscriptions
or indicated preferences, that could be slowly downloaded over night
or while you are working, cooking or doing sport, before you check
them.