[Starlink] Starlink "beam spread"

Dave Collier-Brown dave.collier-Brown at indexexchange.com
Wed Aug 31 06:29:24 EDT 2022

Mr Musk reminds me of a salesperson I once worked with, who first sold himself on all the impossible things GCOS could do better that OS/360, and then set out to convince customers.  The occasional customer would ask if he was barking mad (;-)) Others merely assumed we just hired liars as salesmen.

--dave