[Starlink] CAKE-Autorate

warren ponder wponder11 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:41:51 EST 2022

I have been working with the 3rd party router team of the router I
have been using behind Starlink to add CAKE to their router. I have an
early access loaded and have modified it to add CAKE-Autorate. I have
it running but not entirely sure I have it all running correctly or
how to quantify if its making a difference.

Beside github for CAKE-Autorate are there any other sources of info to
read up on about ensuring I have it going right and possibly quantify
its making a difference?

thanks

WP