[Starlink] CAKE-Autorate

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Dec 1 16:25:45 EST 2022

Hi Warren,

if you post a link to the log file I can process the logs for you. As far as I am concerned they carry no sensitive information (I happily share mine) but have a look inside before posting a link to convince yourself that this is OK.

> On Dec 1, 2022, at 21:52, warren ponder <wponder11 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks @moeller! I am still trying to figure out Octave.

	Sorry, I use matlab at work and it is the only think I am reasonably proficient in, and octave is freely available hence my choice...

> It's not
> running on my router

	Yes, that is something to run on some other place, hence the ssh examples how to harvest the log files from the router from a different machine.

> so I have been copying zips off to a Mac and
> trying to plot them there. I think I am not hitting the min
> requirement of 6.4 though. Seems the plots are key here so I'll put
> some effort into focusing on that.

	On my mac (Monterey, intel cpu) I installed octave via homebrew resulting in version 7.2 which is what I use to test... but the plotting code does not do anything earth shattering anyway, so feel free to use your toolkit of choice.

Regards
	Sebastian