[Starlink] Starlink Roaming

Larry Press lpress at csudh.edu
Mon Feb 21 02:22:44 EST 2022

David brought his dish to my location -- about fifty miles from his service loacation and in a different cell and it could not connect. We had a clear view of the entire sky. He speculated that that was because it was registered to use a specific ground station that was out of range at my place. Does that seem reasonable?

Larry Press