[Starlink] reverse engineering the starlink router

David Lang david at lang.hm
Tue Jan 11 00:27:16 EST 2022

The new square dish no longer uses a rj-45 cable between the dish and the
router, they have some new connector (looks limilar to USB-C, but flared on one
side like micro-USB)

has anyone seen a teardown of the new dish/router yet? (I'm not willing to
sacrafice my dish, but I may be willing to open the router for what little good
it will do, but will probably wait until after I get the ethernet adapter first.

David Lang