[Starlink] starlink disk re-use?

Haudy Kazemi kaze0010 at umn.edu
Wed Jan 12 22:10:03 EST 2022

A Reddit thread started by wk057 has several replies saying that the
dishes, at least as of two months ago, cannot be reactivated if service is
turned off. It looks like wk057 was/is looking for a dish and service; so
it may be worthwhile contacting him. (If you Google him, you'll find that
he is pretty well known in several tech circles.)

https://old.reddit.com/r/Starlink_Support/comments/qauy1n/used_dishy/