[Starlink] starlink disk re-use?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:50:49 EST 2022

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 6:21 PM Nick Buraglio <nick at buraglio.com> wrote:

> What does one do with a dish they are done with? I am more or less done with the testing I had for my personal dish, and I have good connectivity so I don't really need to keep paying for the service. Is there a secondary market for these yet? I see them for exorbitant prices on ebay, but that seems a bit sketchy to me.

Capitalism at its finest. Sell yours, buy some bitcoin?

My dish is on hold til late this year, and I'm not sure if service is
available in my locations is also being the holdup. If service was
actually available (half moon bay, santa cruz... or nicaragua!) I'd
rather like to have one to hack cake onto. (but still prefer they
asked us to and supplied a devkit).

> nb

I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC