[Starlink] some more starlink fun latency vs load plots

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:27:59 EDT 2022

https://forum.openwrt.org/t/cake-w-adaptive-bandwidth/108848/3257

My favorites though are further up that link where we plot a highres
isochronous signal against other traffic. I'm just dying
to see lte (esp with movement), plotted this way also.

In starlink's defense this is still so massively better than lte and
most wifi, but I am compelled to perpetually point out
it could be the best in the world, as elsewhere we are finally making
some good progress on resolving 5 interrelated regressions in
openwrt's fq-codel'd and ATF wifi codebase.
https://forum.openwrt.org/t/aql-and-the-ath10k-is-lovely/59002/621

--
FQ World Domination pending: https://blog.cerowrt.org/post/state_of_fq_codel/
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC