[Starlink] oleg posts an archive of his starlink repairs in ukraine

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:05:35 EST 2022

Le lun. 28 nov. 2022 à 01:52, Dave Taht via Starlink <
starlink at lists.bufferbloat.net> a écrit :

> Here:  https://olegkutkov.me/starlink-repairs-archive/
>
> In addition to addressing the dire need to keep these devices
> functioning, his efforts are the most stirring example of the
> right-to-repair I've yet seen,

Right-to-repair is meaningless if there are no obligations for
manufacturers to provide complete datasheets of the chips they use,
schematics, and instructions on how to repaire their devices. None of this
exists today.

and also, the training and diagnostic lessons he's documented above