[Starlink] RIPE Atlas Probes

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at comcast.com
Wed Oct 26 12:25:24 EDT 2022

In my day job, I just renewed our RIPE Atlas sponsorship and have a bunch of new probes coming in soon. I thought it might be cool to get some folks to deploy these to users of Starlink in the US. If you might be interested in doing so, I am guessing I will have probes be able to ship them in about a month (given the upcoming IETF meeting). Once you receive a probe, it connects to your network via Ethernet and you will need to use the RIPE Atlas site to activate the probe – which is about 5 mins work.

If you might be interested, please email me *OFF LIST* with the following info:

  1.  Your first & last name
  2.  Your shipping address

Don’t know what RIPE Atlas is? See https://atlas.ripe.net/ There are currently ~1,400 active probes in the US.

Thanks!