[Starlink] It's still the starlink latency...

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:28:16 EDT 2022

I appreciate you grabbing this bull by the horns bruce!

However, it is extremely feasible that for their business class,
military, and/or ukraine based services they's actually implemented at
least some of the improvements we've been recommending to them for
3 years now. It would be smart if they had and weren't talking about it!

Much like how (at last I heard) verizon puts the at home users in the
lowest 5g service class, if starlink
was trying to shed the first bout of residential users and retain
those that don't care at a high price with less service, they could
not be more effective at that by their baseline services degrading.