[Starlink] DishyPowa

Luis A. Cornejo luis.a.cornejo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:05:06 EDT 2022

I like this for just wiring to a battery that acts as a UPS.

I’ve been wanting to have my Starlink backed up with a direct DC UPS, but
it bugs me that my UPS charges from mains AC, into DC, inverted back to AC
and converted to DC for Dishy. I’ll be happy to eliminate one of those
cycles. My routers and DSL modem are powered from those mini, LiFePo
battery banks that do 12, 9, 5 V with multi day runtime.

-Luis