[Starlink] Itʼs the Latency, FCC

Eugene Y Chang eugene.chang at ieee.org
Wed May 1 18:19:06 EDT 2024

Of course. For the gamers, the focus is managing latency. They have control of everything else.

With our high latency and wide range of values, the eSports teams train on campus. It will be interesting to see how much improvements there can be for teams to be able to training from their homes.

Gene
Eugene Chang
IEEE Life Senior Member
IEEE Communications Society & Signal Processing Society,
    Hawaii Chapter Chair
IEEE Life Member Affinity Group Hawaii Chair
IEEE Entrepreneurship, Mentor
eugene.chang at ieee.org
m 781-799-0233 (in Honolulu)