[Thumbgps-devel] semi OT - Steve Gibson Security Now podcast on buffer bloat

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at techstarship.com
Thu Apr 26 13:51:18 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I wasn't totally sure where to post this, but it's related to buffer
bloat.  Steve Gibson, who runs the Security Now podcast recently did an
episode on buffer bloat.  It's not ultra technical, and is targeted
toward the semi advanced network user.  It may not tell you anything you
don't know, but I though you'd like to know about it.  He mentions
bufferbloat.net on the show.  He first covers news and other topics.
The last half of the show is about buffer bloat, but I like to listen to
the other stuff too.  I thought I'd pass it along.

http://twit.tv/show/security-now/345

http://media.grc.com/sn/sn-345-lq.mp3 - Lower bandwidth lower quality
version.  Transcripts also available.

Sincerely,

Ron

--

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)