[Thumbgps-devel] Where are people?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:49:17 EDT 2012

So, I have, at least for a month or two, the bloatlab in redwood city,
california, setup.
It's mostly for testing ipv6, bloat, etc, but there's room for some more gear.

I don't have a scope, but can easily get an old one from weirdstuff,
even then a scope
seems like overkill. Suggestions as to test equipment?

And where are people? Me, I tend to wander the known universe, most recently
eric's basement, and before that, Paris. At the moment I have NO idea
where I'll
be in may, but most likely not North America.

SKYPE: davetaht
US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
http://www.bufferbloat.net