[Thumbgps-devel] Build vs. modify vs. what should we be doing anyway?

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com
Mon Mar 12 22:38:32 EDT 2012

I think configuration data should be stored in flash.  That way extended
power off periods are not a problem.

My BU-353 has a supercap.  That's better than a battery that I might
have to replace, or possibly couldn't replace.  But I don't like knowing
that, if I unplug it for a week, I'm going to have to reprogram it.

Sincerely,

Ron