[Thumbgps-devel] [ntp:questions] site with lots of GPS's and accessories

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:17:17 EDT 2012

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Ron Frazier (NTP) <
timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was doing some GPS research and found this site with lots of GPS's and
> accessories.  Just thought I'd pass it along.
>
> http://www.gpssensors.com/
>
> I don't know which ones are timing GPS's.

None of them.   If you are looking for a brand new timing GPS and don't
like buying on eBay, I think the best deal is going to be The M12M because
Synergy has offered to sell to people on these email lists at a discounted
price of just below $60.  If you had to pay list price for a new production
timing unit you'd pay 10X that much.    I don't mind buying older units on
eBay but I can understand if sue one wanted technical support and a
warranty and current 2012 state of the art, you don't get any of that on
eBay.

Here is a link Synergy
M12M<http://www.synergy-gps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=104&Itemid=109>
You will have to talk directly to them about buying it and ask for the
reduced price.    I have two of a 15 year old version of this.  I looks
almost the same.  they have the same 10 pin male header except now they use
0.05 inch sping rather then 0.1

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California