[Thumbgps-devel] [gpsd-dev] PPS over USB

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at techstarship.com
Thu May 3 00:07:18 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Gary said his posts are bouncing, and to please post this to the list.
So, this post serves that purpose, as well as being my reply.

Thanks for the note Gary.  I guess you're right, as long as PPS is in
control.  I presume you could still get the numeric value for the second
from NMEA and start time for it from the PPS.

Check what return address shows up when you send a message to
thumbgps-devel and make sure it matches what you signed up with.  You
may have to put a custom identity in your email, like I did with my
return address above, to get it to accept your posts.

Sincerely,

Ron

--

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)