[Thumbgps-devel] Article -- Macx-1: GPS receiver with standard USB connector and PPS support

Jau-Yang Chen cjy at navisys.com.tw
Wed May 9 02:43:19 EDT 2012

Dear Eric,

Thanks. We are more than happy that our GR-601W USB GPS receiver meets your
requirement. It's surely useful and helpful to your Bufferbloat project, NTP
project and GPSD project.

If the GPS receiver fixes the position, it could keep position-fix easily
even entering obstructed environment with its tracking engine. On the
contrary, it might be harder to fix the position from cold start with its
acquisition engine under the same obstructed environment. There is built-in
battery inside GR-601W to support the hot start and warm start. Anyway, we
fulfill the advantage of u-blox6 chipset to provide the excellent
performance.

Thanks for your introduction of Mr. Jim Thompson at Netgate as our retailer
partner in USA. It will be great and much appreciated if we could have a
channel to sell this winning product in Amazon. To thank you and Dave's good
idea and great support, GR-601W also has a nickname Macx-1.

We plan to put an article as attached on our website for advertisement.
Could you please review and comment? It will be helpful to promote Macx-1
USB GPS receiver if you could also put it in the website of your
SIG/project.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

JY