[Thumbgps-devel] Article -- Macx-1: GPS receiver with standard USB connector and PPS support

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at techstarship.com
Wed May 9 18:57:30 EDT 2012

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Ron Frazier (NTP)
><timekeepingntplist at techstarship.com> wrote:
>> I'm just an interested third party.  You guys are running the show.
> Use the
>> ideas as you see fit.  Just give me some credit if you end up using
>my
>> ideas.
>
>absolutely. Got another fictional character you resemble?

You're not confusing me with esr are you?  I like all captains of starships named enterprise, but I don't know if I resemble any of them.

Sincerely,

Ron

> [...]
>be too
>useful for
>connector

>port, and
>is
>proof
>go much

>solar
>feed
>the
>sun.
>have a
>needs a
>handy.  I
>use a

>discussed.
>time

>the BOM.

>forcing
>*interesting*

>although
>what it

>years
>power

>isn't a
>losses
>efficiencies
>need a

>real-time

>is only
>computer

>ok,
>engineering
>footprints.

> But do
>($30-$50)
>it in

>of
>window).
>be
>this

>with the
>3.3v on

>and
>hate
>failing in
>sometimes
>revive
>drain
>whatever
>never
>few

>have
>it
>data.

>longer as
>nearly

>Raymond<esr at thyrsus.com>

>insanely

>merely
>changes to

>> --
>>
>> (To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to
>former
>> messages prior to 03/31/12 with my personal address will go to the
>wrong
>> address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new
>address.)
>>
>> (PS - If you email me and don't get a quick response, don't be
>concerned.
>> I get about 300 emails per day from alternate energy mailing lists
>and
>> such.  I don't always see new messages very quickly.  If you need a
>> reply and have not heard from me in 1 - 2 weeks, send your message

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

I get about 300 emails per day from alternate energy mailing lists and such.
I don't always see new email messages very quickly.  If you need a reply and
haven't heard from me in 1 - 2 weeks, send your message again.)