[Thumbgps-devel] Promoting the Macx-1

Jau-Yang Chen cjy at navisys.com.tw
Thu May 10 08:19:09 EDT 2012

Dear Eric,

Thanks again for your kind support. It's our responsibility to provide the
good performance product with better quality to our customers. It's really
the great reward for all of your help to promote Macx-1.

For dead-reckoning and 1PPS issue, we will double check and come back to
you.

The data sheet of GR-601 is also attached. You are much appreciated to
review and improve it.

Best regards,

JY