[Thumbgps-devel] Navisys GR-601W

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:05:43 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Gary E. Miller <gem at rellim.com> wrote:
> Yo Joe!
>
> On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:52:46 -0700
> Joe Williams <williams.joe at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > No U.S. retailer has stepped up yet. You can buy them qty100 from
>> > NaviSys.
>>
>> I have no desire to own 100 of these. :D What is the next best USB
>> based device?
>
> We know of no other USB GPS providing PPS.
>
> If enough people wanted a GR-601W I would do the bulk order and reship.
> So far I have only heard of a few people ready to buy.
>
> RGDS
> GARY

Yea, well as one of my plans was if gary didn't step up, would be to
try a pre-order campaign
on amazon (via my company, teklibre) to get to the 100 unit goal.
Actually, to get a custom silkscreen will take 700...

Alternatively use 'em as kickstarter/indigogo swag.

or make it part of the worldwide testbed rollout.

Or all three.

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki - "3.3.8-17 is out
with fq_codel!"