[Thumbgps-devel] macx-1

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Sun Jul 21 14:42:23 EDT 2013

Gary Miller <gem at rellim.com>

> Note: the current version of gpsd in debian wheezy for the beaglebone
> doesn't support the ids on the macx-1 I had. Building it wasn't a
> problem, but...

The uBlox 6 should be covered by this line in gpsd.rules:

# u-blox AG, u-blox 6 (tested with GNSS Evaluation Kit TCXO) [linux module: cdc_acm]
ATTRS{idVendor}=="1546", ATTRS{idProduct}=="01a6", SYMLINK="gps%n", RUN+="/lib/udev/
gpsd.hotplug"

If it isn't, please tell me the correct VID/PID pair so I can add another rule.