[Bismark-devel] switching issue on device

Nick Feamster feamster at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Apr 17 22:19:41 EDT 2011

On Apr 17, 2011, at 8:21 PM, Kim Hawtin wrote:

> Perhaps the AP is building an internal table using mdns to allow/identify traffic across its interfaces?

Yes, I also initially suspected an mdns issue, but it turned out to be the AP isolation point that Dave mentioned.

Both Dave and Srikanth insist that this option is disabled by default, but I'm pretty sure I would not have blindly disabled this option, especially since I had no idea what it was, or that it even existed, before today.  Hmm...  maybe I'm becoming senile.

-Nick