[Bismark-devel] Verifying/classifying/prioritizing bugs on a regular basis

Dave Taht d at taht.net
Sun Apr 17 11:21:38 EDT 2011

1) I have a few people that get notified of new bug and feature requests
by default on the bismark issues page.

I can add more, let me know.

2) It would be good if various people could walk down the existing bug
and feature list and verify that a given bug exists, and comment on it
as to how to perhaps fix the problem.

And take ownership, provide an estimate as to how long it will take to
fix, add a start date, add watchers to people that might be interested, etc.

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bismark/issues for everything
outstanding.

As a simple example, I'd like someone to replicate and verify that bug
88 exists...

3) Quite often this above task requires a joint, scheduled meeting, as
doing this sort of triage is not a lot of fun - but it is not required
to do it in person, over irc works well.

4) The default catagories of people on the list may not be correct. The
people with manager perms can promote/demote people into the right
catagories. For example, I'm closer to being a developer than a
contributor on this project...