cerowrt fixed wifi smoke test request? [#195]

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 02:33:15 EDT 2011

I would really like it if someone from a different time zone and sleeping
schedule
were to download the latest wndr3700v2 development build from here:

http://huchra.bufferbloat.net/~andrewm/cerowrt/

I hope this build finishes up the last of the truly epic adventure that has
taken place on bug:

http://www.bufferbloat.net/issues/216

If it works, do play with netperf 2.5.0 on the wireless interface.

I note that the fixes to #195 seem to have (maybe) messed up the ethernet
interface - or the change to a faster clock or tickless or 2.6.39.3 vs
.2.... OR It may be the router I have on me!

So let us know on this email (bug reporting interface is cc'd)

That's all the news from tent #34. Good night, and good luck.

SKYPE: davetaht
US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
http://the-edge.blogspot.com