Dropwatch

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:46:13 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 2:16 PM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Justin McCann <jneilm at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I hadn't seen this mentioned here, so maybe I'm not the only one who
>> didn't know about it....

> seeing what is dropped and why would be very good, at this point.
> Thanks for spotting this. It didn't compile on the first try, but
> perhaps with some fiddling....

Compiled on the second try... (needed libgenl-dev) - need to get it to
cross compile as an openwrt package next, which looks fairly
straightforward.

regrettably I didn't leave kallsyms turned on in the cerowrt-dbg build...

I'm going to try and stablize cerowrt-dbg by wednesday and move it
over to stable,
then I can fiddle more with stuff like this.

>> Enjoy,

Made my day. Netlink is hairy.

>>    Justin

SKYPE: davetaht