contradictory WiFi flent results

Azin Neishaboori azin.neishaboori at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 03:05:55 EST 2019

Hi Jonathan
Thank you for your reply and insight. You are right about my setup.

Just wondering if you have some insight into why I get significantly better
download (not uplad) throughput by all other methods over cubic, including
bbr. I mean, bbr on the sender side would mean I am supposed to get
improvement on upload. Granted that my poor setup could distort any gains
on upload by bbr, why do I get throughput gains on download?

Thank you for your help
Best
Azin