[Bloat] Taxonomy of various sender-side TCPs

Erica Han erica.yuxing.han at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:34:38 EST 2011

Jonathan, in case you still can't access the website, attached is a pdf
version. Perhaps you will find it interesting in our real-time testing
results in 192 cities over 43 countries.

Dave, early next week for a conference call could work. I will coordinate
with the Beijing team and see what's their availability looks like.

Thanks.

Erica