[Bloat] Taxonomy of various sender-side TCPs

Erica Han erica.yuxing.han at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:25:17 EST 2011

Dear all,

We are happy to provide a preprint of our papers (after Beijing woke up).

In addition, I was wondering is that possible to have a quick conference
call, so that we can understand a little bit more about you and your
project, and how we can help.

At the moment, I am located in LA, and the other three authors located in
Beijing.

Thanks.

Erica