[Bloat] First-time install on brand new WNDR3700v2 not working

Maxim Kharlamov mcs at podsolnuh.biz
Wed Nov 2 17:39:42 EDT 2011

Hi Jim,

I had exactly the same problem with my WNDR3800. Seems like those flashing
instructions are broken.

What I ended up doing is:
1. did 30-30-30 reset (described, for instance, here:
http://www.myopenrouter.com/article/18623/How-to-Hard-Reset-Your-NETGEAR-WNR3500L/
)
2. flashed OpenWRT using netgear web gui (it shows a warning but allows to
continue)
3. another 30-30-30
4. flashed CeroWRT from OpenWRT gui
5. profit!