[Bloat] First-time install on brand new WNDR3700v2 not working

Maxim Kharlamov mcs at podsolnuh.biz
Wed Nov 2 18:32:47 EDT 2011

I tried tftp-ing many times and also tried renaming the firmware to o.img -
it didn't help at all.
It's worth noticing though that I tried jffs2 firmware initially (as per
the original instructions).
When it didn't work, I downloaded OpenWRT beta for WND3800, which happen to
be a squashfs image, so decided to stick to squashfs, uploaded squashfs
CeroWRT image and it worked.
I've never tried tftp-ing squashfs image, maybe it will work straight away?
It requires more experimenting to figure out what was the problem.

Max

--
Thanks,
Max