[Bloat] interesting/useful networking related conferences?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 21:41:06 EDT 2012

I am trying to figure out travel schedules for the next 7 months, to
continue to spread the codel word, so I'm looking for government or
academic conferences worth members of the bloat team attending or
presenting at, between now and December. We have the linux and ietf
worlds prettu covered, so... also reaching out to BSD, apple, and
microsoft conferences seems worthwhile.

I haven't decided if I'm going to travel personally, actually, but
knowing what options are good, would be good for those that might want
to show up and/or talk in various venues.

Suggestions? This is what I have so far as potential stops on the "world tour".

* Google Bloat San Jose
  Jun 16th
* Redhat Summit - Boston
  Jun 26-29