[Bloat] RE : I feel an urge to update this

luca.muscariello at orange.com luca.muscariello at orange.com
Sat Sep 27 14:07:14 EDT 2014

Dave

I feel like you're rather optimistic about the deployment of fq
Also, you mention uplink in home gateways. There you not only have bittorrent but also a lot of personal cloud going up, a lot of video calls.

There IW10 without fq is going to be bad. In the US your are going to have pie on cable if I am not wrong...uhm...

Luca