[Bloat] DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

Alex Burr ajb44.geo at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 04:28:53 EDT 2015

Justin,
This looks really useful. On the subject of presenting the information in a clear way, we have always struggled with how to present a 'larger is worse' number. A while back I posted a graphic which attempts to overcome this for latency:https://imgrush.com/0oPGJ8VHluFy.pngFeel free to use any aspect of that.  The example there compares fictional ISPs but it could easily be used to compare typical latency with latency under load.
(I used the word 'delay' as it is more familiar than latency. The number is illustrated by a picture of a physical queue; hopefully everyone can identify it instantly, and knows that a longer one is worse. The eye supposed to be drawn to the figure at the back of the queue to emphasise this.)
  Best,Alex