[Bloat] DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 17:57:56 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

A couple comments re: the DSLReports Speed Test.

1) It's just becoming daylight for Justin, so he hasn't had a chance to respond to all these notes. :-)

2) In a private note earlier this week, he mentioned that he uses "websocket pings" which he believes are pretty speedy/low latency.

3) He does have plans to incorporate stats from the server end's TCP stack (cwnd, packet loss, retransmissions, etc.) in a future version of the speed test. I imagine it would help him to know what you'd like to see...

Best,

Rich