[Bloat] DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

jb justin at dslr.net
Mon Apr 20 04:11:44 EDT 2015

Whoops I better set that z-index correctly thanks.

It is interesting you mentioned gaming because 10 of the servers are from a
place that rents clan servers. They have to be in top quality data centres
and not congest anything because their customers abandon them immediately
and they're always watching ping time and packet loss.

Always happy for long term commitments to a servers. I just need permanent
root on an ubuntu 14.10 virtual or real box, or centos I guess. ipv6
dual-stack would be good. Memory cpu and disk unimportant. A 1 gig/e port,
but average usage can be set to stay below whatever they prefer.

I'm going to do some kind of donor recognition thing, so if a donated
server is used it'll show something like a company name and URL I just
haven't had to do that yet.

thanks
-Justin