[Bloat] DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Mon Apr 20 22:56:00 EDT 2015

One thing users understand is slow web access.  Perhaps translating the
latency measurement into 'a typical web page will take X seconds longer to
load', or even stating the impact as 'this latency causes a typical web
page to load slower, as if your connection was only YY% of the measured speed.'

Simon

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com