[Bloat] RE : DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

luca.muscariello at orange.com luca.muscariello at orange.com
Wed Apr 22 11:26:27 EDT 2015

Do I need to read this as all Google servers == all servers :)

BTW if a paced flow from Google shares a bloated buffer with a non paced flow from a non Google server,  doesn't this turn out to be a performance penalty for the paced flow?

fq_codel gives incentives to do pacing but if it's not deployed what's the performance gain of using pacing?