[Bloat] DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

MUSCARIELLO Luca IMT/OLN luca.muscariello at orange.com
Thu Apr 23 01:27:51 EDT 2015

one reference with pdf publicly available. On the website there are
various papers
on this topic. Others might me more relevant but I did not check all of
them.

Understanding the Performance of TCP Pacing,
Amit Aggarwal, Stefan Savage, and Tom Anderson,
IEEE INFOCOM 2000 Tel-Aviv, Israel, March 2000, pages 1157-1165.

http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/~savage/papers/Infocom2000pacing.pdf