[Bloat] DSLReports Speed Test has latency measurement built-in

jb justin at dslr.net
Thu Apr 23 06:08:32 EDT 2015

This is how I've changed the graph of latency under load per input from you
guys.

Taken away log axis.

Put in two bands. Yellow starts at double the idle latency, and goes to 4x
the idle latency
red starts there, and goes to the top. No red shows if no bars reach into
it.
And no yellow band shows if no bars get into that zone.

Is it more descriptive?

(sorry to the list moderator, gmail keeps sending under the wrong email and
I get a moderator message)