[Bloat] delay-under-load really helps diagnose real world problems

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Sat Apr 25 00:42:44 EDT 2015

This is a great tool. Just ran another test from my cell, this time not
selecting the 'desktop'  mode, and choosing 4G as my access method.
Similar results to the last one.

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/359928

Perhaps on the mobile platforms you could include a button on the results
page to show the latency graph, but not actually load it until the button
is pressed.

Simon

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com