[Bloat] delay-under-load really helps diagnose real world problems

jb justin at dslr.net
Sat Apr 25 00:13:09 EDT 2015

Apologies, it is sorted. Try now on mobile. There is a new box coloured
purple!

Multiple issues, main one being the Highcharts charting js plugin is quite
heavy at 200kb, so I am opting to not use it for the results page on mobile
at least not yet. Perhaps if one is on 4G I should not worry,.

However now, either way, the response is displayed during the test (in the
purple box) and also stored.
So viewing past tests in desktop mode still shows everything.