[Bloat] New speedtest with bufferbloat indicators (from DSLreports)

jb justin at dslr.net
Tue Apr 28 03:57:45 EDT 2015

Regarding
http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/380810

The upload graph was broken, or partially so, because you're using
Firefox/24.0 which dates from 2014 and apparently doesn't know how to
feedback information on the upload so the measurement was done from each
upload as it finished

So that is why the upload graph is no good, but the upload number is about
right.

Also it did have stalls and drops but not too bad, not enough to trigger an
error.
  46.98s 10hz drop stats frames=15 total ms=3985