[Bloat] RED against bufferbloat

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:42:36 EST 2015

> We need to be careful to specify behaviors, as opposed to
implementations. If we start to specify implementation details, the process
will get bogged down in intractable differences.

I understand these sorts of requirements. Since I'm waiting for one of my
computers to do something substantial, I'll have a quick stab at the
problem.

I suspect a modular approach might work best. Different modules can be
assigned to separate design teams, and a diagram can show how they fit
together. So a shaper module, a Codel queue module, a fair queue module.

- Jonathan Morton