[Bloat] [Cerowrt-devel] still trying to find hardware for the next generation worth hacking on

Guillaume Fortaine guillaume.fortaine at devopspace.com
Mon Mar 9 08:53:15 EDT 2015

Hello,

Turris Lite describes itself as „Raspberry PI for networking“ :

https://lite.turris.cz/en/

*Features*

-open hardware designed for open software

-high power - dual core CPU capable of forwarding on gigabit speeds

-at least 4 LAN and 1 WAN gigabit ports

-OpenWrt based TurrisOS with automatic updates

-secure by default with advanced protection

-highly extensible and tweakable - miniPCIe, USB 3.0, SPI, I²C, UART, GPIO
-affordable pricing

Cordialement / Best Regards,